Lost Key type questions: We have been recommending the customers all along to save the installer along with the license key in a safe location on your hard disk or cloud drive so that you can reinstall the program again.
Things to try:
- Look for the the installer and the key in case you saved them to a hard disk location or a cloud drive like Dropbox.
- If you purchased WhizFolders within the last year, please look for the purchase email from FastSpring that gives you the download location and the key. That download link is valid for one year from your purchase date.
- If you write to us, it might take us more than a day to respond to lost key type messages. Even then, we can not help if the purchase is more than 2 years old. In this case, a discounted upgrade purchase is recommended from the bottom of the BuyNow page.
- You can use the Trial Edition download unless you already tried it and it has expired.
- You can download the free WhizFolder Viewer from the bottom of the Downloads page that will at least allow you to read the notes.
For any other support requests if you already contacted us and didn't get an answer within a day, please do this.
Please note that we reply within a day or many times within an hour depending on the time zone. If you didn't get the reply then it's definitely a spam blocking problem with your mail server that blocked any reply we might have sent. In that case, please write from another email address.
Please contact us by using this form
Problems sending message by the contact form?
You can also send email to me by making an email address this way: prefix "support@" to the web site address avnitech.com.
Order and Billing related queries?
Please use this self-support web site on FastSpring: FastSpring Consumer Support