Contacted us and didn't get a reply? Please check your SPAM folder.
If you contacted us from here, we should have replied to you in 24 hours. If you didn't get the reply, please make sure that our reply from support address didn't land in your SPAM folder or was not blocked by your mail server. We usually send 2 copies of the reply from two different email addresses to increase our chances of reaching you. You may also try using another email address to see if our reply can reach you there.
Lost Key type questions: We have been recommending the customers all along to save the installer along with the license key in a safe location on your hard disk or cloud drive so that you can reinstall the program again.
Things to try:
- Look for the the installer and the key in case you saved them to a hard disk location or a cloud drive like Dropbox.
- Please look for the purchase email from FastSpring that gives you the download location and the key. That download link may still be valid if you are eligible for free updates based on your purchase date. That will be a time saver both for you and for us.
- If you write to us, it might take us more than a day to respond to lost key type messages. Even then, we can not help if the purchase is more than 2 years old. In this case, a discounted upgrade purchase is recommended from the bottom of the BuyNow page.
- You can use the Trial Edition download unless you already tried it and it has expired. The trial edition does not accept any license codes. You must be using a paid version in order to use license codes. That's why we repeatedly advise customers to safe keep their paid version installers. We can't possibly keep all old versions for you. For the latest version, please check the purchase email step above and if it doesn't work, you need to buy an upgrade.
- You can download the free WhizFolder Viewer from the bottom of the Downloads page that will at least allow you to read the notes.
Problems sending message by the contact form?
You can also send email to me by making an email address this way: prefix "support@" to the web site address avnitech.com.
Order and Billing related queries?
Please use this self-support web site on FastSpring: FastSpring Consumer Support